Monday, October 02, 2006

The Assassin

Guess what, I'm making a story about an Assassin named Jak. The story is called Jak the Assassin. It's about a king, he called an assassin, I will tell u about it later. I Think u should buy the game Assassins Creed because The graphics and they researched the buildings that we're in old Jerusalem because it's in the third crusade, in the game u are a assassin, u have to kill 9 people that really died on the third crusade. It is so cool. So if you want to read my story check on my blog in a week or so. And also the game Assassins Creed is on the PS3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! I can't wait to read your story, I'll be back!

monica said...

Heyyyyyyyyy!! i love the groovy look of your new blog! and i am super stoked to read such a cool sounding story! rockin!