Sunday, October 15, 2006

A Fun Day I Had

Today I got new clothes, they were to big but I liked them sooooooooooooooo much I kept them. And then my mom's friend's dog came over our house because my mom's friend went to a football game, it was the Redskins againsed the Titans, He likes the Redskins better, I like the Redskins better to. So the dog that came over is named Kona. Kona is cute and only 9 monthes old but is really big. Kona is a Yellow Lab mixed with a Chow. We were walking to the park so we can go to a party there but we got lost and found out it was already over, then we just walked around the lake that is next to the park, I was really hungry. After that we went home and my brother made us some realy good tacos and burritos. That's what I did today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have such a nice brother!

Noam said...

How come you didn't tell me you had a blog?! Will you write about me in your blog when I come visit this week? (That's right... I'm COMING FOR YOU... Mwa-ha-ha-ha...)

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks GREAT! I am happy to see that you have found something that you really enjoy doing. I will be sure to check your blog whenever I get the chance and I look forward to reading more about you and "Jak the Assassin". Have a wonderful weekend.

- Your Teacher :)