Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm Going to Move in 2 Days


I'm going to move in 2 days, I can't believe it, I sleep in a bunk bed now but later I'll sleep in a normal bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, when I move I'm going to buy a dresser and my mom already got me a desk for my computer, yes I have a computer, look at the left and you will see it unless you're blind, even if you were blind why would you be on a blog, you have to be able to read, that's the whole point. Lets get back to the great idea that I'm going to move. I know you think it is low tech but it is not, I like it and I love the company that made my apple computer. I don't care if you don't like it because it is the more value then any thing I own or ever owned. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Noam said...

Blind people can read the internet. They use special computers that show the writing in braile, which they can read with their fingers. They can also use programs that read the words out loud for them.