Monday, November 06, 2006

A Cool Dream I Had Last Night

GUESS WHAT, I had the coolest dream ever last night,



  1. I went to a theme-park
  2. I was in big line, that was not very fun
  3. I got a ticket and a stamp on my hand
  4. I got in another line and the people that worked there read my ticket, looked at my stamed hand and put a hole in the ticket
  5. I got on a spinning ride, it was really fast
  6. I threw up
  7. The ride started to float
  8. It was as high as the Empire-State building
  9. All of (us me and my friends) into the air
  10. Then we all got caught bye big robotic hands and
  11. Then the hands put us down
  12. We ran to a trash-can

Then I woke up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a really really weird dream.

i bet the part about throwing up sucked!

I guess the robot hands thing was cool though!

Noam said...

Sounds fun, except for throwing up, and even that might have been fun because it was in a dream which doesn't feel as bad as really throwing up.

monica said...

what do you think the dream means?