Friday, November 03, 2006

One G.T. Home-Work I Had


Guess what, one of my G.T. home-works was to write a Cinderella story that I make up in my head, the only weird thing is that it has to be from another country. We have to research about the country we choose. Of coarse I chose Israel. Are you wondering why I chose Israel, because I have been there and I'm Jewish. I researched everything I needed to research. I'm done my
ruff-draft but my G.T. teacher said "I'll come and pick up your story's" guess what, she forgot to get them! Well,I guess Ill give it to her next Thursday. My story's title is "Cinder(yelda)girl", I'll put the story on my blog later. That Is all for today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jak,
I had fun reading your blog. I will try to remember to pray to you and not copy your blogs.
Good luck with your story. Can't wait to read it.

From,
Madison-the-dachshund

Noam said...

Hey, I came and visited, and you didn't blog about me! Even after I asked you to in an earlier comment. I hope you get eviscerated by killer Doritos while you sleep! (But only slightly)

Hayesjohnson93 said...


monster truck racing

driving games online