Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Favorite Year, Month and Day



My favorite year is 1998, my favorite month is April and my favorite day is the 16'th because April 16,1998 the month, day and year I was born. and a image of my month's birth stone is the image above the text, I know what you're thinking, you think it look's girly and it's not, It's just because the people that made it put the stone on 2 ear-ring's, but it's still cool looking isn't it because I think it's cool looking. That is all for today, bye.

3 comments:

Noam said...

It is cool. I think it's stupid that people will say you can't like some things because they're girly. Look what King Louis XIV used to wear: high heels, pantyhose, a dress, and a frilly thing around his neck. Back then it wasn't girly. They just keep changing what people say is "girly". So I say, like whatever you want and don't care about other people.

Noam said...

Also, he has long hair.

monica said...

once again, Noam is right! Unfortunately those who sell us things like to send us messages about what is "manly" or "girly" or any number of other things.

Just remember to be true to who you are and forget about all the other nonsense!